From September 3 to October 28, 2018, in the Virtual Classroom of the “Ambiente Virtual de Apredizagem del Claretiano” – Centro Universitário Claretiano, Brasil, 95 members of the Claretian family (90 as students and 5 as tutors), representatives of 7 branches of the 8 institutions that form it, will participate in the course for the responsible for the Pastoral Care of Young People and Vocations of the Claretian Family. A unique opportunity to grow in our evangelizing service to young people and strengthen the bonds that make us a missionary family at the service of the Church in the world.
We entrust to God, the participation, commitment, reflection and study of these contents so that they can really make a difference in our pastoral work.
The Claretian sisters participating in the course are from all the six Entities:
1. Aimee B. Province Mission of AFRICA
2. Jacqueline M. Province Mission of AFRICA
3. Theresia A. Province ASIA EST
4. Geraldine S. Delegation ASIA SUR
5. Celeste B. Province of Europe
6. Hope A. Province of Europe
7. Judith V. Province of Latin America
8. Sandy H. Province of Latin America
9. Mercedes D. Virgin of Guadalupe Province